Athens, GA (Aug 4, 2008) - CBS Sports College Network (formerly CSTV) and NCAA Division II, entering the third year of their partnership, have announced the following broadcast schedule for NCAA Division II Men's and Women's basketball for the 2008-2009 season (all times are Eastern):
- January 3 – Chaminade University at Dixie State College of Utah, 3 p.m.
- January 31 – California State University, Los Angeles at California State San Bernardino, 3 p.m.
- February 14 – Colorado Christian University at Metropolitan State College of Denver, 3 p.m.
- February 21 – Northwest Missouri State University at University of Central Missouri, Noon
- February 28 – Wheeling Jesuit University at West Liberty State College, 3 p.m.
- January 10 – Florida Southern College at Barry University, 1 p.m.
- January 17 – East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania at Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania, 1 p.m.
- January 24 – University of the Incarnate Word at Saint Mary’s University (Texas), 3 p.m.
- February 7 – Northwest Nazarene University at Seattle Pacific University, 3 p.m.
The broadcasts will also be syndicated through regional sports networks and made available via broadband at www.ncaa.com.
“Our partnership with CBS College Sports has been a successful and productive Division II initiative,” said Division II Vice President Mike Racy. “We are able to provide national exposure for the student-athletes and their institutions while also providing viewers a unique glimpse into the division and the way we balance academic and athletics excellence.”
“NCAA Division II basketball has become a staple of our strategy to serve fans at every level,” said Tim Pernetti, Executive Vice President, Content, CBS College Sports Network. “Our partnership with the NCAA continues to thrive on many fronts, providing a well-deserved national showcase for NCAA Division II athletics and some memorable moments on the CBS College Sports Network.”
CBS College Sports Network