Costa Mesa, CA (November 10, 2008) - Most of the past few days has been spent cleaning up data in the NCAA men's basketball broadcast schedule and traveling out to Costa Mesa, CA for a week of technical training. In short, here are some of the enhancements now available in the schedule:
- Ability to select games for a particular day of the week (from a user request last year)
- Ability to select games for a particular date
- Ability to select games broadcast by specific networks/broadcast outlets
- Adding team/conference logos and names to schedule headers to enhance the interface and user experience
- Changed underlying code and configuration so that game day/dates show once as a category, not for each entry. This will make the data more readable.
You will find that you can find some games for NCAA Division II, NCAA Division III, NAIA, and the NCCAA. This is because they are playing NCAA Division I teams. The schedule is available here. Please let us know if you have any suggestions, critiques, questions, problems, etc. Our goal is to make this tool as useful as possible for our readers. Next up is the women's schedule.
And Now For Something Completely Different
For readers that like to travel and explore different places, here are some pictures taken yesterday at Mission San Juan Capistrano. Considered to be the best example of the original Spanish missions in California, it is world famous for the annual return of the swallows each spring.